- David James Kerr was founded in December 2015, with the opening of the East Belfast store and first online platform in July 2016. Fast forward 5 years, now rebranded as DJK, the business is still 100% privately owned with a brand new conceptual store within a three-story building housing the entirety of the company from customer service, marketing, buying and creative space to the warehouse.
- The site boasts a wide variety of clothing, footwear and accessories for style conscious Men and Juniors from some of the most illustrious luxury designers such as Stone Island, Gucci, C.P. Company, Valentino, Dior, Off-White, Moncler, Givenchy, Palm Angels and DJK - The own brand of father company David James Kerr LTD. DJK is an amalgamation of industry knowledge, experience and personal taste of the David James Kerr creative team.
- All online orders are shipped globally from the headquarters in Belfast via our delivery partner Royal Mail with maximum care and attention to detail - From the personal thank you note to completely custom, secure packaging.
- DJK has welcomed over 4.5 million unique visitors to the online platform since the start of 2019 with more than 60% of online sales generated from the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Ireland, Germany and the United States.
- As DJK enters a new decade the objective remains the same. DJK continues to push the limitations of what is possible for a completely independent luxury retailer competing in a heavily saturated landscape both online and in-store.
For all general enquiries please fill out the contact box below. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.